— Personal data are transferred from UnivIS (see right)
|December 1989||Born in Eltayf, Saudi Arabia|
|2007 – 2011||B. Sc. Electronics and Communication Engineering Cairo University, Egypt|
|2012 – 2016||M. Sc. Electronics Engineering Cairo University, Egypt|
|2012 – 2017||Software Development Engineer at Mentor Graphics, Egypt|
|Since August 2017||Researcher at the Department of Computer Science 12 (hardware software co-design) , University of Erlangen-Nuremberg , Germany|
- SecRec: Physical Security by Dynamic Hardware Reconfiguration
- FPGA design
- Low power and energy-efficient design
- SoC and ASIC design
- Embedded systems
- Security and cryptography
- Reconfigurable hardware
- System level design and high level synthesis
- Low Power Nanometer FPGA Design Techniques at the Device and Circuit Levels
- Currently none
- O. Abdelkader, M. Mohie-Eldin, H. Mostafa, H. Abdelhamid, H. Fahmy, Y. Ismail and A. Soliman, „Technology scaling roadmap for FinFET-based FPGA clusters under process variations“, Journal of Circuits, Systems , And Computers (JCSC) & quot; Accepted for Publications & quot ;.
- O. Abdelkader, H. Mostafa, H. Abdelhamid and A. Soliman, „The impact of FinFET technology scaling on critical path performance under process variations,“ Energy Aware Computing Systems & Applications (ICEAC), 2015 International Conference, pp. 1-4, Cairo, 2015.
- O. Abdelkader, H. Mostafa, H. Abdelhamid, and A. Soliman, „Impact of technology scaling on the minimum energy point for finFET based flip-flops,“ 2015, pp, 462-465, Cairo, 2015.